Do you have a colleague who is not only an excellent educator but is also involved in community service and active in our Federation? Consider nominating someone for the Brock Foster Award.
- nominated and supported by an ETFO-WRTL member
- has demonstrated the following qualities:
- openly encouraged innovative ideas and philosophies which resulted in improved instruction and/or programs for students
- actively involved in community service
- outstanding service to Federation at the Local level as a member of executive and/or committees
- up to 1 award may be given each school year
Nominate a colleague today!