Do you know a colleague who has the following qualities?
* runs an exemplary program for students and has an ability to inspire learning
* is respected and admired by students, parents and co-workers
* demonstrates an awareness of current educational theories and practices
* displays initiative in continuing her/his personal growth
* shows the ability and willingness to work co-operatively with colleagues.
Then please nominate her/him for the *Distinguished Teacher Award*!
Up to 5 awards may be given! Think of all of your deserving colleagues and *do not delay* in putting forth their names.
Teachers may be nominated and supported by an ETFO-WRTL member or by a member of the educational community (parents, administrators or related school personnel).
Nomination packages, including nomination form and supporting information are due at the ETFO office no later than *Thursday, April 13th, 2017 by 4:30 pm*