Do you have a colleague who is not only an excellent educator but is also involved in community service and active in our Federation? Consider nominating someone for the Brock Foster Award. Criteria and nomination forms are available in Memberhub or from your fed. rep.
- nominated and supported by an ETFO-WRTL member
- has demonstrated the following qualities:
- openly encouraged innovative ideas and philosophies which resulted in improved instruction and/or programs for students
- actively involved in community service
- outstanding service to Federation at the Local level as a member of executive and/or committees
- up to 1 award may be given each school year
Nominate a colleague today!