Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 4:45 pm
Feeling like the weight of the world is on your shoulders? Come on out and learn some strategies to "get on top" of worry! This workshop begins as a market-style setting where participants will be invited to:
- enjoy a hand-made smoothie from our barista and take home a recipe card
- speak to a representative from a local credit union to reduce financial stress
- take home an adult colouring agenda to help keep your stress down and your organization high!
- learn about the benefits of essential oils and try some of the scents!
- enjoy healthy snacks and refreshments
- enjoy a massage from an RMT!
- learn about how to access and use MDF (Member Development Funds) available through our ETFO office!
- learn fitness tips and 5-minute energizers you can try during the school day!
We have also invited guest speaker Phyllis Hession-White from PRS at ETFO Provincial who will teach us stress-free ways to communicate with parents before, after and during assessment season (and throughout the year!).