Our local office will be closed during the shutdown.
However, the Waterloo Released Team will be working remotely from home and will be checking messages throughout office hours.
It is strongly recommended that email be used for contacting us - if there is a need for a telephone conversation it can be initiated via email first. This will help ensure that messages are not missed and members get responses in a timely manner.
- President - Greg Weiler email@example.com
- Vice President - Joanne Threndyle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Ali Lyon email@example.com
- Vice President - Jeff Pelich firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant - Amanda Drewett email@example.com
Due to increasing concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19, the ETFO provincial office will be closed starting 4:00 p.m. Friday, March 20, 2020 and will re-open 8:00 a.m. Monday, April 6, 2020. ETFO staff will be working from home during this period.
Members with work-related questions or concerns are asked to leave a message by calling 416-962-3836 or 1-888-838-3836. The general mailbox will be checked daily by staff and every effort will be made to return member calls on the same day.
The Emergency Legal Assistance system will be operational during this period to respond to critical calls only.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.