In the coming months, ETFO Waterloo will be revamping our online communication strategy with the main goal to move all information and discussions into one location. To make this transition as smooth as possible for our members, we will be launching our website in stages outlined below. Action items for members clearly labeled.
Stage One: Launched Wednesday, November 23
Launch of new www.etfowr.ca website with secure member area.
This new website will allow members to access important information when you need it the most in one easy-to-use, organized location. On this website, there will be public and members-only information (see below for instructions).
This new website will include:
– links to WRDSB forms
– local advice and updates
– ETFO provincial advice and information
– our collective agreement (updated plan coming soon) and benefit plan information
– advertising and registration for events
We will continue to add more content over the next few months! Keep checking back.
During stage one, we will continue to communicate on both Memberhub and the website. As always, members are welcome to email the released officers directly or phone the office for further assistance.
ACTION: LOGIN TO THE NEW WEBSITE BETWEEN NOVEMBER 23 and DECEMBER 16
Your “Members-Only” account can be activated and accessed by following the instructions below:
– Visit – www.etfowr.ca;
– click the “LOGIN” tab at the far right side of the menu bar;
– use the same login/password combination as Memberhub;
– click “SIGN IN” and allow the page to reload (your account has been activated);
– enter your login/password for a second time and click “SIGN IN” to access the website.
• If you forgot your password, please click “Forgot your Username/Password?” and follow the instructions in the email.
• If you are not sure of the email you used to register on Memberhub, please contact Jeff Pelich on Waterworks.
• If you are a new teacher for the 2016-2017 school year and your email does not show up, please create an account and wait for administrator approval.
• If your email/username is not found, please contact Jeff Pelich on Waterworks.
School Reps will received further instructions about the website on Tuesday, November 29. More information about Stage Two and Three will be shared closer to the listed dates.
Stage Two: Member-Only Forum Launch (January-February)
Launch of member-only forums on www.etfowr.ca and supported transition away from Memberhub.
Forums will be created for:
– individual schools
– local ETFO committees
– general membership
– other forums as needed
During stage two, communication from the ETFO Office will be posted on the website only (and via our e-Newsletters/Waterworks where applicable). Memberhub will remain active for archival and transition purposes.
Stage Three: Shut down of Memberhub (TBD)
Memberhub will be discontinued and all ETFO Waterloo information and discussion will occur in one place.
If you have any questions, comments/feedback, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Jeff Pelich via Waterworks, at [email protected], or by phone (519-896-7172).